Benvenuto Visitatore ( Login | Registrati )

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Attetions!My dear comrade in game

basbo11
Inviato il: Venerd́, 22-Apr-2011, 05:04
Quote Post

Gruppo: Members
Utente Nr.: 124

On Wednesday 24th November 2010,buy wow power leveling Deathwing burst from his fiery recluse under the lands of Azeroth,buy wow power leveling and brought with him a wave of destruction and chaos that redefined World of Warcraft forever.buy wow power leveling The event, known as The Sundering, saw the server go down at 3.00 CET precisely, and reboot 8 hours later with a totally new Azeroth.cheap wow power leveling As the prequel to Cataclysms release,cheap wow gold the event reinforced exactly what was going to happen to world players are all familiar with; every zone in the game was torn asunder and reforged (in 8 hours, no less), bringing new quests, new NPCs, new towns and a host of other new and polished content for players to sink their teeth into.
Blizzard Entertainment is on the verge of releasing the third expansion for the behemoth that is World of Warcraft - Cataclysm. Promising a totally redefined experience from 1 to 60, as well as an additional 5 levels,buy wow gold new raids, new zones, a new profession, two new races, new race/class combinations and a redefined skill and glyph system, Blizzard are selling this as the biggest expansion to date. In this blog post I will discuss what I've discovered about some of the new content offered in the prequel event to Cataclysms launch - The Sundering - and whether Blizzard have truly redefined the player experience we all knew, some loved and some abhorred.
Only registered users can see links
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
PMEmail Poster
Utenti totali che stanno leggendo la discussione: 1 (1 Visitatori e 0 Utenti Anonimi)
Gli utenti registrati sono 0 :

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 2.5608 ]   [ 20 queries used ]   [ GZIP Abilitato ]